Please remember you have purchased a very affordable theme and you have not paid for a full-time web design agency. Occasionally we will help with small tweaks, but these requests will be put on a lower priority due to their nature. Support is also 100% optional and we provide it for your connivence, so please be patient, polite and respectful.
- * Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- * Fixing bugs and reported issues
- * Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- * Customization and installation services
- * Support for third party software and plug-ins
Before seeking support, please…
- * Make sure your question is a valid Theme Issue and not a customization request.
- * Make sure you have read through the documentation and any related video guides before asking support on how to accomplish a task.
- * Try disabling any active plugins to make sure there isn’t a conflict with a plugin. And if there is this way you can let us know.
- * If you have customized your theme and now have an issue, back-track to make sure you didn’t make a mistake. If you have made changes and can’t find the issue, please provide us with your changelog.