You can manage multiple theme settings with live previews in our Customizer setting.
- 1. Go to Appearance -> Customizer from the left sidebar in WP admin panel
- 2. You can manage a lot of panels, sections, settings, check all available Tab with settings.
- 3. When you change the value of one set, the result appears without saving. You can test before saving by click to Save button.
Some special customizes
1. Change theme stuff’s color
2. Change typography of Mainmenu Transparent Typography, Mainmenu Typography, Submenu Mainmenu Typography, Megamenu Heading Typography, Submenu Megamenu Typography, Body Typography, Heading, H1-H6
3. Edit shop feature: Select the sidebar position; Enable / Disable flexible sidebar, product infinite scroll, search only product, Ajax search for Shop Products, Quick Actions on Mobile., Sticky Add to cart and checkout Button…
4.Change options of Single Shop like layout, Related product, related columns, Ajax single add to cart, shop single navigation, gallery lightbox, show category and show tag..
5. Menu Layouts
You can edit the content of topbar and Layout Defauts for Menu.
- Layout Default
6. Change GENERAL options like Preloader, smooth scrolling, and turn on / off the sticky header menu.
8. Change options of the footer like turn on/ off footer; Edit Footer Logo; Change the background color/images and edit the copyright content.
- Blog page’s setting
- Blog single page’s setting