You can manage multiple theme settings with live previews in our Customizer setting.
- 1. Go to Appearance -> Customizer from the left sidebar in WP admin panel
- 2. You can manage a lot of panels, sections, settings, check all available Tab with settings.
- 3. When you change the value of one set, the result appears without saving. You can test before saving by click to Save button.
Some special customizes
1. Change theme stuff’s color
2. Change typography of Mainmenu Transparent Typography, Mainmenu Typography, Typography, Body Typography, Heading, H1-H6.
3. Change options of page header like Enable/Disable page header in all pages, Edit Pattern images, Enable/Disable animate for pattern images on the page header, upload pattern images, change background color/image header, add code line for left/right topbar.
4. Change header options like Sticky menu, Preload effect, and Image Preload.
5. Change options of the footer like Enable / Disable button back to the top and Copyright footer; Edit Background Footer Widget.
6. Select sidebar structure for page, blog, and shop