You can manage multiple theme settings with live previews in our Customizer setting.
- 1. Go to Appearance -> Customizer from the left sidebar in WP admin panel
- 2. You can manage a lot of panels, sections, settings, check all available Tab with settings.
- 3. When you change the value of one set, the result appears without saving. You can test before saving by click to Save button.
Some special customizes
1. Change theme ‘s primary color.
2. Change typography of Mainmenu Transparent Typography, Mainmenu Typography, Submenu Mainmenu Typography, Megamenu Heading Typography, Submenu Megamenu Typography, Body Typography, Heading, H1-H6
3. Change options of page header Space; Edit background color & image; Upload image background for header; Change background repeat and position; Edit the background size and attachment.
4.Change general options like: Menu layout, page header layout, preloader, scrolling and Sticky header menu.
5. Change options of footer like: Enable / disable Footer; Change the logo, background color, background image and the copyright text, right content of Footer.
6. Edit the shop page setting in Customizer > Shop
You can edit the page header layout for shop page; Also change the shop title, select the sidebar position; And you have option to enable / disable the sidebar/product infinite scroll / Search only product / Ajax Search for Shop Products / Quick actions on Mobile / Sticky Add to Cart and Checkout Button / Display Default Add to Card Button.
7. Shop single Setting
You can select the layout for shop single page; Select the number of related products to show and related columns. You can have option to disable / disable Ajax single add to cart, Shop single navigation, Gallery lightbox, Show category, Show tag, and Show Social Share.
8. Customize the blog & blog single page
You can edit the layout for blog page with blog title & sidebar position features:
And Edit the blog single page setting for related post & Share post: