You can manage multiple theme settings with live previews in our Customizer setting.
- 1. Go to Appearance -> Customizer from the left sidebar in WP admin panel
- 2. You can manage a lot of panels, sections, settings, check all available Tab with settings.
- 3. When you change the value of one set, the result appears without saving. You can test before saving by click to Save button.
Some special customizes
1. Change theme stuff’s color
2. Change typography of Body, Mainmenu, Heading and Heading Effects.
3. Change Header layout like the Text & Link button.
4. Change header options like Sticky menu, Preload effect, and Image Preload.
Also, customizing the header’s parts like header container, background color & height.
And Page Header like Text Align
5. Change options of the footer like Enable / Disable Footer; change background color/image; Change copyright text; change Right content; Change border-top width and color.
6. Select sidebar structure for the page, blog, and blog single
7. Change the blog layout and setting limit excerpts.